Saturday, January 8, 2011

Some things I would like to address aside from the engine durring the annual.

Landing and Taxi Lights need the lenses replaced.
Wingtip Lenses are no better. I would like to get some of the LED Nav lights





 The Rear Stick has a mild bend in it I noticed. The foam has a rip in it due to my wrapping the seatbelt over it for use as a gust lock. Id like to get some new grips in the future.





This is the current Throttle set-up for the pilot, there is no rear throttle installed. Im thinking of buying a new nicer throttle for the pilot and moving this one aft for the GIB. The Bulkhead that it is attached to blocks your wrist and forces it into a funny angle when mounted in front of that brace. Even with it on the bulkhead and sticking out some it is still a funny angle and ill need to change it sometime in the future. It used to have vernier style controls but the previous owner installed these instead.
Maybe after I have got to fly it some more I will pull all the steam gauges and convert to glass...

No comments:

Post a Comment